Scars which makes your skin harsh and upsetting
It is a common problem faced by both men and women in their teens to 50’s. The best part about this feared condition is that it is totally treatable. Skin inflammation is related to numerous multiple times with violent immature years and treatment turns into a need as skin inflammation can severely harm a people’s mental self-view.
Before recommending treatment at our skin facility, we think about a few variables like seriousness, sort of skin break out, age, skin type, way of life, coinciding conditions, hormonal profile and inspiration for the treatment. Additionally, there are huge numbers of treatment choices accessible with us which are picked by the timetable given by the patient.
Skin break out is a typical incendiary skin ailment that fundamentally influences the face, chest, neck and upper back. It’s basically caused because of cooperation between hormones, microscopic organisms, and sebum created by the sebaceous organs in the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
As we always say, prevention is better than cure. So, what can you do to avoid acne scars? Just simply follow these tips to reduce enlarged pores and prevent acne and scarring:
1. Continue your skin treatment even after your acne clears. Not only will this prevent scarring, but also maintain your skin’s appearance.
2. Do not pop, squeeze, prick, or pick at pimples or acne. This can cause the spread of bacteria that can lead to infections, inflammation, and worse acne scars.
3. Practice a gentle skincare routine. Use a mild, non-abrasive and non-comedogenic cleanser to avoid enlarging your pores and irritating the skin.
4. Avoid scrubbing your skin especially if you already have acne. This can only worsen the condition and lead to permanent scars.
5. Be mindful of what you eat, drink, and apply on your skin. Take note of possible triggers that may be causing your acne and avoid these at all costs.