Treatments with dermal fillers can contour and create volume, fill lines and wrinkles, and revitalize the skin. Dermal fillers used at The Medicosmetic Clinic are temporary and dissolvable, consisting of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance in your body.
The effect of a single treatment is immediately noticeable and can last for around 6 to 9 months.
Dermal fillers, such as cheeks and chin, can be used to smooth facial lines and wrinkles, create fuller lips and form facial contours, and revitalize the skin. Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane and Emervel are the main dermal filler products used for care at The Medicosmetic Clinic.
Common areas treated with Dermal Fillers
- Chin to reshape and lengthen
- Nose to mouth lines (the nasolabial folds)
- Corners of the mouth (marionette lines)
- Lips(adding volume, shape and definition)
- Cheeks (adding volume, shape and definition of the cheek bones. Priced Separately)
- Skinboosters (a lighter filler that can be used on fine lines, in the top lip, crows feet, chest, neck and hands. Priced separately)
- Nose Reshaping